Kitakyushu International Conference Center(KICC)
|Hall||Size (㎡)||Theater||Classroom||Hollow Design||Banquet||Languages|
|Main Hall||791||585||–||–||–||up to 4 languages|
|88||–||up to 4 languages|
AIM Building 3rd Floor
|Hall||Size (㎡)||Theater||Classroom||Hollow Design|
|Conference Room 311||92||70||210||45||135||36||108|
|Conference Room 312||87||70||45||36|
|Conference Room 313||89||70||45||36|
|Conference Room 314||87||70||210||45||126||36||84|
|Conference Room 315||146||130||81||48|
|Exhibition Hall D||495||400||234||–||–|
|Exhibition Hall E||237||200||117||–||–|
|Exhibition Hall F||243||200||117||–||–|
|Exhibition Hall G||399||200||117||–||–|
West Japan General Exhibition Center Annex
Hall Size (㎡) Theater Classroom Hollow Design Hall (dividable into three halls) 8,000 6,900 4,500 Conference Room 301 80 54 216 36 96 30 120 Conference Room 302 87 54 36 30 Conference Room 303 88 54 36 30 Conference Room 304 82 54 36 30 Conference Room 305 52 – – 16
West Japan General Exhibition Center Main Building
Hall Size (㎡) Theater Classroom Large Exhibition Hall 5,520 3,240 2,160 Medium Exhibition Hall 1,410 810 540
Total Service… Event Consulting to Management
The Kitakyushu Convention Bureau has both a marketing and event services division, which enables us to provide comprehensive services, from marketing and promotions before your event, to on-site management on the day.
- ○Assistance in Selecting Sites
- Request a DVD and pamphlet about Kitakyushu from our Convention Bureau to help you learn about all we have to offer. The Convention Bureau can introduce you to the most appropriate venues for your event and arrange inspection tours to potential sites.
- ○Kitakyushu MICE Subvention
- Kitakyushu offers a subvention of up to 15 million yen, depending on the scale of the event.
- ○Event Support at the Kitakyushu International Conference Center and West Japan General Exhibition Center
- The Convention Bureau will create a comprehensive plan depending on the type of event, and provide total support to ensure that your event exceeds all expectations.
- ○Pre/Post Tours and Banquets
- The Convention Bureau can also plan and arrange pre/post tours and banquets tailored to your needs to make sure your participants have a memorable experience. Kitakyushu is a popular destination for industrial tourism and factory tours, drawing consistent acclaim from participants.
- ○Arrangement of Kitakyushu MICE Supporter
- The Convention Bureau can make arrangements for volunteers to work as registration desk staff, event assistants, and non-professional interpreters.
- ○Free Convention Items
- The Convention Bureau can provide convention bags, maps of the convention zone and surrounding area, and special welcome cards for international visitors that offer discounts at participating businesses in four languages.
- ○Welcome Signs and Entertainment
- The Convention Bureau can set up welcome signs in JR Kokura Station and Kitakyushu Airport and arrange for entertainment and local products at receptions.